April 6, 2010

Links of the Week


Fang Island: This week's tunage for the links (album streaming on website). Sanguivoriphobics need not fear, Fang Island has nothing to do with this guy. They're some Rhode Island kids making "music for people who like music." I suppose alienating fans of the Insane Clown Posse is one marketing approach that hasn't really been tried yet.

He's not Your Shavin, he's Arshavin: The most entertaining Q&A with an athlete ever recorded. Arshavin could write an entire book based solely on his ranking of animals. Color me intrigued.

Kumar vs. Avatar
: This seemed inevitable. Millions to play a stoner in movies, or thousands to grind it out like the rest of us? I like to imagine that Kal was holding out for exactly this script. "I will not leave the White House until you can guarantee me that the movie will be Christmas themed and that I will be able to watch myself in three dimensions! These items are non-negotiable."

Where is Sayid Jarrah when you need him?: Maya Luz explains why she left Project Runway last week. Or more accurately put, Maya Luz doesn't explain why she left Project Runway but talks about it with someone for seven minutes.

Beauty school drop-outs need apply: I love the requirements of the Pirates section of this casting call. Huge nose, lazy eye, grizzled or wrinkled faces? Seems to me the casting agents could round up all the extras they need with one visit to the clubhouse of any golf course in America.

WWJBD?: LWLLJB is the new TFLN.

Ridding the world of Cunth: This preview looks hilarious (birthdate required, just put in anything prior to 1992). I can't wait for the "upper decker" to become all the rage with the popular high school set. Also, is it me or is Val Kilmer slowly morphing into Broken Arrow era John Travolta? If only they could find a way to make this Christmans themed and in 3D:

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&from=sp&fg=MsnEntertainment_MoviesTrailersGP2_a&vid=5a75d986-f4be-483c-bfff-06d1c1686bf4" target="_new" title="Exclusive: 'MacGruber' Trailer (Mature Audiences)">Video: Exclusive: 'MacGruber' Trailer (Mature Audiences)</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment